Tummy tuck is a surgical process that is also known as abdominoplasty and it is carried out mostly to ensure that the overall appearance of the abdomen is improved. There are few best tummy tuck clinics in Palmdale that are highly experienced in carrying out this surgical process.
Under this process the loose skin on the abdomen is tightened and the skin that is left is repositioned in such a manner that it fits perfectly on the stomach to make it look more natural. The process is mostly done to boost the overall confidence.
There are a lot of reasons why people have excess fat on their skin. The few important ones are as follows:
- • Changes in weight
- • Poor skin elasticity
- • Pregnancy
- • Abdominal Surgery
- • Aging
- • Or genes
It can help people get rid of stretch marks as well that are present on the body when the skin looses its elasticity.
Who cannot get it done?
Tummy tuck is usually done n combination with different cosmetic surgeries which includes breast surgery like breast augmentation or breast lift surgery. However, there are a few exceptions under which the top tummy tuck surgeons in Palmdale will not recommend you to get the surgery done.
The exceptions are as follows:
- • People who are planning to lose weight in the future.
- • Women trying to conceive in the near future.
- • People suffering through chronic illnesses like liver or heart disease.
- • If someone is a chain smoker then they are not suggested to get the process done.
- • If someone had an abdominal surgery in the past then the tummy tuck is not the possible treatment for you to get rid of excess fat.
Things to Ensure before the Treatment
In order to prepare you for the surgery the tummy tuck surgeon in Palmdale is going to discuss your case in greater depth and detail. The aspects they are likely to cover are as follows:
- • The surgeon is likely to review the medical history of the patient before they start off with the process as the treatment can be dangerous for people that are already dealing with some sort of a disease. The surgeon is likely to get an insight regarding the medications an individual is taking or the surgery they have gone through in the past.
- • The second step is going to be of the examination. The doctor is going to examine the abdomen before they start off with the treatment. They will also click some pictures of the abdomen in order to maintain a medical record of the patient they are treating.
The expectations and possible results of the treatment would be discussed in greater depth and detail as it is going to help them understand what the patient is looking for. The best tummy tuck clinic in Palmdale is going to guide the patient regarding the benefits and risks of the treatment that is being carried out. A previous abdominal surgery might not bring out the results that you are expecting.